Duration 2 days
Training material Training folder and digital
Download training details as pdf
Agile. For the Rest of the Organization
Training: Scaling Agile
Learn how you can scale Agility from team level successfully to the whole company and how to bring autonomy and alignment into the right balance. From team, to progoram, to portfolio. SAFe, LeSS, Nexus and Scrum of Scrum included.
Duration 2 days
Self organized teams are in the center of Agility. Teams, which take end to end responsibility for their product or service. The customer is becoming part of the team. This has always worked well, if these teams can act in an automomous way and if there are not too many outside dependencies. In reality we see most often a complex system, with dependencies. in which products and team interact and are part of an overall governance. The whole chain is only as strong as the weakest part.
This training builds the base towards agile organizations, along these questions:
- How can we achieve an agile program and portfolio management?
- How can I develop from traditional management towards agile leadership?
- How can I design the organization and teams in a way, to achieve autonomy and alignment at the same time?
- How can I profit from good practices like SAFe, LeSS and Scrum of Scrums and use them the right way?
- Introduction Agility: Mindset, values, principles
- Agility on team level
- Scaling and organization design with multiple teams
- Agile leadership
- Agilee program management
- Agile portfolio management
- SAFe, LeSS, Scrum of Scrums
Persons, that experienced Agility already on team level and want to make the next step towards agile program and portfolio.
Formally no prerequisites. Ideally, participants already have experience with Agility on team level.
After successful completion of the training, students receive a certificate of attendance.
You want to focus on certain topics or have customized content? Or instead a training a workshop, with an as is assessment and concrete next steps? No problem – we are happy to implement this for you.
Interested? Get in touch with us to get a quote for an inhouse training.
Why Scaling Agile at impact matters?
Interactive Sessions instead PowerPoint shows
More than just SAFe, but a toolset and you decide
Trainers are experienced agile coaches
If needed customizing of content